Hello there! How are you doing?
Are you coming to Tarragona for your erasmus? That’s now one of the best choices you’ve made in your whole life 😀
Tarragona is a very nice and exciting city with a lot of culture, amazing food and people, really wonderful beaches and full of enthusiastic students, just like you!
If you’re looking for a flat, want to know the activities we do or simply want to be in contact with all the other Erasmus, join our Facebook group!
Who are we?
- We are the biggest interdisciplinary students’ association in Europe
- We are a non-profit organization, not linked to any political party or religion
- All our activities are based on the voluntary work of our members
- Promote a borderless Europe without prejudices
- Strive for creating an open and tolerant society, today and tomorrow
- Foster democracy, human rights, cross-border co-operation, student mobility and a European dimension in education
We do a lot of things, just a smallpart of what we did last year…
Hike to Pont del Diable Trip to the Basque Country
Free City Tour in Tarragona
Trip to Valencia
Trip to Madrid Barcelona Bike Tour
Like what we do? Be in touch with us joining our Facebook group!